PBOC weakens yuan by most in two years at daily fix China’s central bank weakened the yuan by the biggest single daily devaluation since June 2016. While the direction of spot USD/CNH could in some way be attributed to the...
- Yuan’s fall extends to a fourth straight day
- Japan: Internal Affairs Minister Denies Involvement in Crypto-Related Gov’t Investigation
- Decentralized Recruitment Marketplace to Protect Workers From Inflation
- Is it a worrising move, discipline priority?
- Chip Manufacturer Cuts Revenue Forecast Due to Weak Demand for Crypto Miners, Again
- Another view of Bitcoin
- Cardano (ADA) Technical Analysis: ADA Immune To Sellers, Bulls Edging Closer To $0.50
- EOS, Stellar Lumens, IOTA, Litecoin, Tron Technical Analysis: Litecoin (LTC) is $700 Million Away From Dropping to 8th
- Barclays, 300 Year-Old UK Legacy Bank, Files Crypto Patents
- XAUUSD, forecast gold M15