The Japanese tax authority has for the first time revealed the number of high-income taxpayers who declared cryptocurrency profits in the year 2017. Out of the total number of taxpayers with miscellaneous income of 100 million yen or more, excluding...
- Will a quantum blockchain be the final frontier?
- GBPUSD Possible Retracement
- Project to Build Satoshi Statue Gains Support in Kiev
- EURUSD 1:1 RR Short Trade Idea For Market Open
- CCI Bullish Divergence – Higher low set – target 7503 $WAN #WAN
- Socialism Is No Longer A Dirty Word
- SEC, CFTC, IRS And Others: A Guide To US Regulating Bodies
- US Threatens Syria With “Firm And Appropriate Measures” After New Airstrikes
- Six Japanese Public Companies Announce Plans to Launch Crypto Exchanges
- The “Axis Of Gold” Will Drive Gold Higher by the End of 2018